quinta-feira, outubro 23, 2008

19 out. 2008

"Everything is quiet 
There, in a pool of light 
I would have sworn that she had died 
I'm telling you 

In all that i will say 
In every move i'll make 
You'll see that i don't fake Even if i wanted to 

She passed it on to me 

She walked into my life 
The ridiculous and sublime 
Beneath the lowered sky 
She fell in love 

And passed it on to me 

I threw it all away 
Like a record that you don't play 
And all the hurt i saved 
Well, time had come 

I passed it on to her 

Do you realize 
Do you realize 
To look into her eyes 
And to let her go 

To pass it on to him 

Now everything was quiet 
I would have sworn that she had died 
And i didn't even try.... 

(Was it bad timing?) 
Now all you want to hear 
Is everything you fear 
So don't you come too near 

Cause everything you need 
You'll get from her" 
 
dEUS - Bad Timing

Para mim foi um dos grandes pontos altos do concerto na Aula Magna. Deixou-me esgotado!
A sala ficou electrizada e eu senti a letra entrar-me na cabeça de forma quase hipnótica...Naqueles 7 minutos, que poderiam ser 14 minutos ou mais, aquela história foi minha....

Sem comentários: